Wife to Kate. Mama to Yogi. Reader. Psychologist. Unitarian-Universalist. Foodie. Hot Yogi. Write-at-Home Mom.

The Daybook - Thursday, October 13

Outside my window... only the streetlights are visible.  The day has been rainy and overcast.  Dreary.  The walk home from the park after dinner was chilly with the darkness seeming to come quickly.

I am thinking...
that there are never enough hours in the day.

I am thankful...
for my patient wife.

In the kitchen... today I broke out the crockpot.  Vindaloo vegetables and basmati rice with gingerbread cookies for desert.  The recipe was from this cookbook.  Another gem from Leslie.

I am wearing...
pajamas and a headlamp.  It's quite a look.

I am creating...
negativity.  This seems to be the truth of the last few days.  Need to turn that around.  Pronto.

I am going...
to sleep soon.

I am wondering...
when I will ever feel that the parts of my life are in balance.

I am reading...
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.  I'm going nowhere fast with this one.  I get about 5 pages in each night before I fall asleep.

I am hoping...
that this call weekend doesn't drag on endlessly.

I am looking forward to...
music in Centennial Park with Yogi this weekend.

I am hearing...
laptop buzz and Kate breathing.

Around the house...
life is cozy.  Dishes washed, gathering area tidy and everyone asleep.

I am pondering...
why it sometimes feels impossible to get out of my own way.

One of my favorite things...
listening to Yogi's goofy laugh.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
personal attitude adjustment, flu shots, Musicians Corner, and church.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...



¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Music City Mama Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger