Wife to Kate. Mama to Yogi. Reader. Psychologist. Unitarian-Universalist. Foodie. Hot Yogi. Write-at-Home Mom.

Quinoa + Dog = Disaster


I got maybe four hours of sleep last night and I blame this guy.  Yeah, the Viszla in the party hat.  Sure I rocked a sick Yogi for a few hours of that, but all of my sleep deprived frustration is reserved for the dog. 

Why did a dog keep me up last night AND make the latter half of my day yesterday miserable?  Because he ate TEN of these muffins while Yogi and I were grocery shopping on Friday morning.  Yup, you read that correctly.  In the space of probably less than three minutes, Baker consumed very close to:

1 cup of quinoa
2 cups of whole wheat flour
10 foil muffin liners
1 Ziploc bag

I hope he enjoyed it while he was eating it, because I am certain that NO ONE has enjoyed the aftermath.

¡Compártelo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Music City Mama Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger